Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

We've all been watching the news....photos of people huddled on beaches with their animals really touched my heart
Oh it is really bad down that way, so much bush has gone, so many animals are gone, houses destroyed, it is heartbreaking to see. the fires down that way are still burning now, they are in for a bad weekend too.

I am 46 and this is the first bushfire season that has had me scared, I mean really really scared. At one point we had fires on all our exit roads, that has never happened before. We would have been in right trouble if we Needed to evacuate.

Oh it is really bad down that way, so much bush has gone, so many animals are gone, houses destroyed, it is heartbreaking to see. the fires down that way are still burning now, they are in for a bad weekend too.

I am 46 and this is the first bushfire season that has had me scared, I mean really really scared. At one point we had fires on all our exit roads, that has never happened before. We would have been in right trouble if we Needed to evacuate.
I pray God will place a hedge of protection around your property......

Good morning everyone!

I brought breakfast. :D

Scrambled eggs, sautéed spinach, cranberry bagel, and green tea. :D

8C93C207-A726-461C-97D9-9C2BD5FC26CE.jpeg 3334266E-3122-460A-885B-6D80422231BC.jpeg

Also have blueberry bagels and can make pancakes, French toast, waffles, sausage, whatever. :D

Back
Top Bottom