Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

What I think is spooky is being outside during high winds and hearing a tree snap and crash down.

What was that old saying about if a tree falls and nobody hears it does that mean it doesn't make any sound or something like that?
I had one fall about 10 feet from me once! Very scary!

What I think is spooky is being outside during high winds and hearing a tree snap and crash down.

What was that old saying about if a tree falls and nobody hears it does that mean it doesn't make any sound or something like that?
I think it's spooky when I hear that and I'm in the house!
I had one fall about 10 feet from me once! Very scary!
That's what I'm talking about! I have had a branch fall a couple feet from me. Not a small branch. We have huge trees here.

I think it's spooky when I hear that and I'm in the house!
That's what I'm talking about! I have had a branch fall a couple feet from me. Not a small branch. We have huge trees here.
Yeah, I have been near more than one tree when it fell! We have gigantic tulip trees here. You can't get your arms around the trunks!

Yeah, I have been near more than one tree when it fell! We have gigantic tulip trees here. You can't get your arms around the trunks!
Wow! that's big! Well, funny story. When I first got here I went around to the trees around the house and gave them hugs, and asked them to live, thrive and never fall on us. :lau The next morning I was taking a shower and thought, what is this black stuff? I had sap on my arms! lololol :lau

Wow! that's big! Well, funny story. When I first got here I went around to the trees around the house and gave them hugs, and asked them to live, thrive and never fall on us. :lau The next morning I was taking a shower and thought, what is this black stuff? I had sap on my arms! lololol :lau
I love trees too. One of the main requirements when I agree to a property, must have trees!

But you heard it because you were there :gig

Good morning everyone.

Time for coffee with hens.

20190613_090307.jpg

Back
Top Bottom