Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Oh jeez, sorry, I was exaggerating. Probably should've noted that :oops: She went straight for water when he let her out and that's why he checked.
Well, that makes sense. I'm glad she's okay!!
Nope, not a chicken. It's got too many legs. That's farming experience for you.View attachment 2020742
View attachment 2020743
So cute!!!
I believe that in some things either you 'have the eye' or you don't.
I'm hoping I "have the eye" for these cockerels. 👀 Relying heavily on all the advice I get from BYC!!!

I agree with both of you, and I'm trying to see the world through the cockerels eyes. So far they have exhibited some excellent potential. I think if one doesn't work out it will be because I am learning as I go. But I am definitely observing them a lot every day. As soon as the pullets are laying I will probably make an attempt.

Good morning! I've put the coffee on.
It's 11F here this morning. We ended up with about 7 inches of snow. I worked for 1.5 hours last night shoveling. I have about 20 minutes of work to do this morning to finish digging out my car and clear around the truck.

Its 30°F here in Hershey PA. we dodged the snow. All rain for us but this little bit on my frozen pool.
20200208_080700.jpg

Its going to be a great morning to sit around and drink some coffee. I made a big pot for everyone.
:caf

Back
Top Bottom