Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

That's amazing! I take it you were unable to round them up to bring them to safety, but at least you have the opportunity to see them in a truly free range environment. And they have survived 11 months! How about that!
Yep, I tried to recapture them but to no avail...it is pretty satisfying to watch formally semi domesticated birds make it in the wild. The male is actually very aggressive it got after George, my Jack Russell, the other day...that was pretty funny to watch, neither one was going to back down but George finally gave ground. :lau

Yep, I tried to recapture them but to no avail...it is pretty satisfying to watch formally semi domesticated birds make it in the wild. The male is actually very aggressive it got after George, my Jack Russell, the other day...that was pretty funny to watch, neither one was going to back down but George finally gave ground. :lau

I bet George wasn't so amused :lol:

So, do you hate Valentine's Day, or just Cupid? :lol:

Neither, I just thought it was a kind of cute/funny picture.

smiley v-day 5.gif

Oh my goodness! Poor George! No match for a protective roo!

Back
Top Bottom