Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Hi Meg :frow I'm doing ok, just getting a bit stir crazy.

We had a bit more snow this morning, totally unpredicted (again). It's only going to get up to about 21* today so other than chicken chores, I'm staying inside.

Are you busy at work this time of year?
I bet. This time of year seems the worst for cabin fever. At least with all the crazy snow you're getting fire season might be minimal! :fl

It's very slow this time of year for me. Everyone else is busy, or at the very least, steady. Gearing up to start spring orders, so that'll keep my brain busy! A lot of screen time involved, though.

I bet. This time of year seems the worst for cabin fever. At least with all the crazy snow you're getting fire season might be minimal! :fl

It's very slow this time of year for me. Everyone else is busy, or at the very least, steady. Gearing up to start spring orders, so that'll keep my brain busy! A lot of screen time involved, though.

We'll have to see what happens as far as fire but right now people are beginning to wonder about the North Platte flooding. It will depend on how fast all the snow melts.

Don't let your brain get so busy with work you don't have time for us!

We'll have to see what happens as far as fire but right now people are beginning to wonder about the North Platte flooding. It will depend on how fast all the snow melts.

Don't let your brain get so busy with work you don't have time for us!
If it's not one thing it's another, isn't it?? We've got low lying subdivisions on the edges of town that have been flooded more times than I know, but it's flooded the last two years. The county can't seem to figure out how to fix it...something to do with the fishes in the creek :rolleyes:

I sure won't! Definitely will need a break from staring at #'s :highfive:

If it's not one thing it's another, isn't it?? We've got low lying subdivisions on the edges of town that have been flooded more times than I know, but it's flooded the last two years. The county can't seem to figure out how to fix it...something to do with the fishes in the creek :rolleyes:

I sure won't! Definitely will need a break from staring at #'s :highfive:

The golf course DH takes care of (and where I work too in the summer) has flooded a few times. This is a clip someone posted on YouTube from the 2010 flood (the river is right across the road from the course)

Good morning Cap! I think it was decided the fuzzy looking fruit was rambutan. Or maybe chestnuts. :confused:

Are you going to be able to play outside today or are you getting rained on again?
Well it is not likely to rain until tonight so I will at least get the chores done.
We are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate valentine's. Yay, lobster!

Back
Top Bottom