Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Peafowl take FOREVER to mature but my friend sends me updates from her homestead on the 3 peachicks I hatched last year. This is a Black Shouldered Peahen strutting her stuff and I think it's just the cutest thing! lol

Beautiful!

Anyone need a warm up? I'm making a fresh pot. I just got back from a bike ride with the little doods and have to work on my resume. I haven't done one in 20 years!

Thanks IM, I could use a warm up. Best of luck with the resume and I hope the job is something that would work for you :)

Stay safe, Cap. Do you live along the river? Rivers around here will flood periodically. I always feel bad for the folks that nearby.
We have a river that winds around three sides of the property and often floods our half of the island in the middle. Luckily the house is up on the plateau, so no danger of flooding.

We were on the NATO base for 3 years. DH and I took full advantage and traveled to much of the island. Met a lot of folks. Loved it. The weather is between 30 and 60 all year. Light 22 hrs a day in summer and dark 22 hrs a day in winter!!! :D
Sounds like a very cool experience.

@BY Bob I just noticed you're in Hershey, PA. When I was little my parents went there for some work thing and when they came home they fascinated us kids with a story of how the town smells like chocolate. Is that true? I know the candy company is there (or at least, used to be).

That just seemed like such a cool thing to me, a town that smells like chocolate :D
(My name is Debby and I am a chocoholic.)

Back
Top Bottom