Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

F66CCCEA-F6C1-4A68-8834-B0EC67857810.jpeg
Daily dose of cuteness! Have a great day!

Morning Sean! It's already a great day here because we don't have that heat!!! :lol:

Morning Chickie! What a cute pup!!! :love

Morning Ladies Eight! Thanks for the prayers! :love All is the same for now. Surgery tomorrow at 7:30am. Doc says the timing is a lot like making a cross country trip. The flight might be 3 hours, but the trip will take all day. :lol:

Tomorrow I begin to heal!!! So thankful for great doctors and surgeons!!!

Good morning everyone :) thanks for the coffee NFC.

It's a beautiful morning here, sunny with a cool breeze. I have some flowers for you today Val. Forget Me Nots.
View attachment 2184840
Love the photo and didn't even know what a forget me not looked like! Sweet flowers! And perfect choice, because no one could forget you IM! :D

Today I'm so thankful for my friends at BYC. You are such a great support at a time when I need you the most. I think the toughest thing about being in the hospital today is the no visitor policy. DH cannot even be there when I come out of surgery tomorrow. But, I do have one friend allowed in, and He will not let me down. The Lord will be with me the whole time. :love

Love the photo and didn't even know what a forget me not looked like! Sweet flowers! And perfect choice, because no one could forget you IM! :D

Today I'm so thankful for my friends at BYC. You are such a great support at a time when I need you the most. I think the toughest thing about being in the hospital today is the no visitor policy. DH cannot even be there when I come out of surgery tomorrow. But, I do have one friend allowed in, and He will not let me down. The Lord will be with me the whole time. :love
I'm unforgettable? :gigYou're sweet!
I just love the tiny little blue flowers on the wild and crazy plants. I get excited about my garden :lol:

I'm sure you're anxious to get out of there. Do you have games or something to read other than BYC?

I'm unforgettable? :gigYou're sweet!
I just love the tiny little blue flowers on the wild and crazy plants. I get excited about my garden :lol:

I'm sure you're anxious to get out of there. Do you have games or something to read other than BYC?
I do have games, books and of course a boob tube. :lol:

I'm going to have to find some forget me nots for my garden. So cute!

Back
Top Bottom