Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Extra hugs needed here today!!!! Dropping my baby off at college 2 hours away ! Still not feeling to great either! But on a happier note I do have some babies hatching this weekend!

That's such a big step! Two hours away is still close enough to get together though.

I remember when my oldest went away for college, the whole house felt different. It's a big adjustment for everyone, but it's good for them to grow up.

Congrats on the upcoming chicks!

Is the infection in your jaw related to the Lymes? Hope you are feeling better soon!
I don't think so. Generally I get a sinus infection, then an ear infection, then my tooth hurts. One course of antibiotics doesn't get rid of it. Even when I do get rid of it, the infection will come back. My immune system is screwed up with the Scleroderma.

I don't think so. Generally I get a sinus infection, then an ear infection, then my tooth hurts. One course of antibiotics doesn't get rid of it. Even when I do get rid of it, the infection will come back. My immune system is screwed up with the Scleroderma.

That all sounds painful, hope it clears up soon Cap :hugs

Extra hugs needed here today!!!! Dropping my baby off at college 2 hours away ! Still not feeling to great either! But on a happier note I do have some babies hatching this weekend!
:hugs It's a tough time. :hugs
:hugs You are dealing with so much. :hugs
Graves it the one messes with me still frustrating as get out but life goes on huh Cap hugs to you
:hugs You are also dealing with so much. :hugs

I don't know what to say, but big hugs to all of my friends here!!! :hugs Seriously I just want 2020 to be over. I realize our illnesses aren't going to magically go away with the year, but it seems like everything is so much harder to go through with all the complications this year has brought. :th :hugs

Back
Top Bottom