Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Do you have a lot of egg customers?

I don't have enough chickens to worry about too many excess eggs. But I do occasionally give away a dozen to DH's co-workers.

Right now I have seven customers.

I have seventeen chickens that give me at least a dozen eggs a day or more. Sometimes I have upward of thirty dozen.

I give and excess to the Bread of Life in town for the homeless meals. They boil the eggs and put them in a baggie with salt packets.

Good morning everybody! Thanks for the coffee, Debby!!

Wow, Ladies-Eight. You still get your nails done? I haven't done that since before the plague hit. In fact, I'm learning to do my own nails. I might not go back now.

I love the eggs for the homeless meals!!! Great idea!!!

Everyone, let's make it a great day!

The chicks are thriving out in the brooder section of the big coop. I'm so happy with the new set up, and I think integration will be so much easier. They wont be total strangers.

Right now I have seven customers.

I have seventeen chickens that give me at least a dozen eggs a day or more. Sometimes I have upward of thirty dozen.

I give and excess to the Bread of Life in town for the homeless meals. They boil the eggs and put them in a baggie with salt packets.

That's a great idea for the extra eggs :thumbsup

Good morning everybody! Thanks for the coffee, Debby!!

Wow, Ladies-Eight. You still get your nails done? I haven't done that since before the plague hit. In fact, I'm learning to do my own nails. I might not go back now.

I love the eggs for the homeless meals!!! Great idea!!!

Everyone, let's make it a great day!

The chicks are thriving out in the brooder section of the big coop. I'm so happy with the new set up, and I think integration will be so much easier. They wont be total strangers.

Having the chicks next to the bigs should make things a lot smoother for everyone, good job with their set up Val :D

mornin gang i have moved back to byc after 4 months of life problems

Welcome back! Here, take 2 cups!
smiley cocoa.gif

Back
Top Bottom