Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I think I love Stella - :yesss:. My long ago boss/boyfriend dog handler used to show Shih Tzus so I knew 3 generations of them Talifu Starlight (Shuggie), (from England ) her daughter Dreamwick Sugar Cookie (Cookie) and Cookie's son Dreamwick Sugar Smacks(Smacky).

Each generation was smaller than the one before. I imagine Smacky's progeny must have been invisible.

Hope that goes well for you!

You will not believe what happened. I make it to Jacksonville did my shopping and then went for my appointment. I was going to the old office. When I got there and went up to the office it was dark and locked. When I got back to my vehicle I called the office to find out what had happened.
office.
The confusion was their old office was at Baptist Downtown and that is where I went. They now have their office at Baptist South which was about thirty minutes from where I was.

I have rescheduled the appointment in October. I'll see if I am able to find the right office.

You will not believe what happened. I make it to Jacksonville did my shopping and then went for my appointment. I was going to the old office. When I got there and went up to the office it was dark and locked. When I got back to my vehicle I called the office to find out what had happened.
office.
The confusion was their old office was at Baptist Downtown and that is where I went. They now have their office at Baptist South which was about thirty minutes from where I was.

I have rescheduled the appointment in October. I'll see if I am able to find the right office.
Well, that is frustrating. I'm glad I called today to find out where I'm going tomorrow. That could have been me too. I thought I knew exactly where I was going and just called to double check. Whew! Too many new docs for me!!

office.

What a pain! Jax is so enormous I can't imagine trying to find anything there. Good luck with your rescheduled appointment!

Back
Top Bottom