Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everybody!!! Made a fresh pot of coffee. :caf
Chickens cleaned and fed now it my time for a good cup of coffee. :caf
This is me every morning. Go out to let the chickens out at 6:20am, then come back in for coffee.
it's called recharging!! let's all go back to bed
Truth be told, I come back in, hop back in bed, and DH makes the coffee while I check out BYC. :lau

Good morning all. Apparently the coffee didn't work for @N F C because she went back to bed. I'm jealous actually.
Make it great day all!

Coffee broken.jpg

it's called recharging!! let's all go back to bed

Recharging...love it and I am so stealing that!

Actually, I woke up at 12:45 and couldn't go back to sleep for a few hours, so I definitely needed a recharge!

I don't have to go back to bed, I just woke up at close to 5 pm. Enough sleep for now, I reckon.
Had my flu shot yesterday, think that wore me out. They(who ever they are) encourage getting the shot early so you don't end up with fly & covid at the same time.

The shot is a good deal at Target, IF you have Medicare B- the shot is free plus they give you a $ 5 coupon to use on mostly anything in the store. Only one flu shot per person though, I can't convince the pharmacist I should get more. Actually I got stabbed twice. But he said the first time the needle was defective - whatever THAT means!. :oops:

I don't have to go back to bed, I just woke up at close to 5 pm. Enough sleep for now, I reckon.
Had my flu shot yesterday, think that wore me out. They(who ever they are) encourage getting the shot early so you don't end up with fly & covid at the same time.

The shot is a good deal at Target, IF you have Medicare B- the shot is free plus they give you a $ 5 coupon to use on mostly anything in the store. Only one flu shot per person though, I can't convince the pharmacist I should get more. Actually I got stabbed twice. But he said the first time the needle was defective - whatever THAT means!. :oops:
You should have gotten another $5 coupon because he stuck you twice! :gig

Hey sounds good go back Nancy tell him he owes you another 5 coupon
Think that would be perfect .. I have to go get my second shingles .. then 2 weeks a flu shot two weeks later I get the pneumonia shot
Good luck. Trying to figure out what shots I should get. Cannot have any live cultures.

Back
Top Bottom