Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning - coffee is ready.

@Ladies-Eight Have you asked your doctor if the Shingrex vaccine is helpful once you have shingles? So sorry you have to deal with this.

No I haven't seen him to have a talk.

I will be asking what the possibilities of the vaccine and how much it will help.

I have another round of Valtrex to take.

This has not been any fun.

I'm sure you are on an antibiotic for them now. Why are they being so stubborn??? When I had them last year, they were gone in a week after I started the meds. They are so miserable. I feel so bad for you!!! 🙏 Hope you are well soon!!!

I feel my stress is prolonging the symptoms.

I'm trying to think less about my commitments and more about leisure.

We'll see what happens.

Good morning everyone! I brewed the coffee this morning, and brought some nice pastries. Help yourselves.

I think ridding oneself of stress is difficult. It requires such an attitude shift, and that means changing life circumstances. Not always possible. A sick husband and having all the responsibility of the house and personal affairs...you can't change that. But you can find things you can cut out of routine and relax a little, I hope. And you can take out any external factors.

If you watch the news, stop. I did. I read it now and don't listen to all the bickering and arguing. If you watch drama on TV, stop that too, and find something funny to watch. Is there anything funny on TV anymore? I don't know. I don't watch it at all. But find something light if you do.

And don't worry about what isn't getting done. Just let as much go as you can. I know that's easier said than done.

IDK, maybe none of that is helpful. I just feel really bad for you, Karen. I know you are miserable with these relentless shingles. Guess I'm feeling helpless but trying to help anyway.

Sometimes saying nothing is best. I'm not good at that.

Back
Top Bottom