Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

What did ya'll think of Endgame?
Here's one of my first thoughts (not necessarily on the whole movie though)
I really, really, really loved how human they made their reactions to the pain and helplessness from Infinity war. Thor became an alcoholic, Nat became a control freak, relentlessly checking up on things she had no control over, Cap tried to keep up a brave front, but couldn't move on inside, Tony ran away from everything and tried to bury the pain. But you could see the reality, that even when something HORRIBLE happens, people stand up, try to keep living, and making themselves a life. It doesn't mean they aren't crippled, but reality keeps on. It was just kind of beautiful.

ECSandCCFS thank you. I didn't get to see the movie yet. AMC screwed up my on-line ticket order- I mean instead of sending me tickets to print out - it cancelled my order.:rant

My brother said the day would probably be crummy. Wrong, it was beautiful, sunny, almost cloudless and no tickets.

Went to AMC in person to see if any openings at times I could get there. NO!!!!

No worries about spoilers. I find them for almost all the movies I see. When I am actually seeing the movie, I start with a clean slate.

I got a movie from Netflix "Shock and AWE". Full of major actors - never heard of the movie and now I know why. If you can rent it especially if you are a Veteran (it's a must see for you). A true story sadl It's a 5 star movie

:thThanks ron. What number wife is this one? I bet he makes them sign a pre nup

PS RON - WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT BEARERS OF BAD NEWS??? i'VE read that they usually ended up dead, so they would simply forget to deliver bad news. Maybe it was a union job and they were advised to to so.

:thThanks ron. What number wife is this one? I bet he makes them sign a pre nup

PS RON - WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT BEARERS OF BAD NEWS??? i'VE read that they usually ended up dead, so they would simply forget to deliver bad news. Maybe it was a union job and they were advised to to so.
:yuckyuck
]

BTW ron are you still watching Luther ? What does your wife think about it?

The DW has been very busy!

I should be able to start watching Luther with her this weekend

Back
Top Bottom