Cute chicken Contest!

yes, they are about the same thing so that would boost her immune system just as the Hidrohen would.
try giving her antibiotics in her water. the one I use is called "Hidrohen"
Why would you give her antibiotics if you didn't know the cause? Those can cause more harm then good if given when theres no need. Also, electrolytes and antibiotics are complete different. They are no where near the same thing, and it may be helpful to look at a few other informational threads to learn a bit more about treatment etc before making uninformed suggestions.
Sorry if I sound frank, I have made lots of mistakes as well so hope I don't hurt your feelings. It is important to make sure your absolutely sure what your suggesting before suggesting it. Especially in the Emergency's section. :)
Ps. When making suggestions its also helpful to do so in the original thread, so we don't sway the purpose of this thread here. Plus, then its easy for more experienced members then myself to give educated corrections.

@Emelyn, I wouldn't feel the need to give her electrolytes or antibiotics for any reason. She's doing well now, and you have no reason to give either.

Why would you give her antibiotics if you didn't know the cause? Those can cause more harm then good if given when theres no need. Also, electrolytes and antibiotics are complete different. They are no where near the same thing, and it may be helpful to look at a few other informational threads to learn a bit more about treatment etc before making uninformed suggestions.
Sorry if I sound frank, I have made lots of mistakes as well so hope I don't hurt your feelings. It is important to make sure your absolutely sure what your suggesting before suggesting it. Especially in the Emergency's section. :)
Ps. When making suggestions its also helpful to do so in the original thread, so we don't sway the purpose of this thread here. Plus, then its easy for more experienced members then myself to give educated corrections.

@Emelyn, I wouldn't feel the need to give her electrolytes or antibiotics for any reason. She's doing well now, and you have no reason to give either.
sorry... I did mean electrolytes, I just couldn't think of what it was called but I think Emelyn understood...

sorry... I did mean electrolytes, I just couldn't think of what it was called but I think Emelyn understood.
Okay, that makes sense. Electrolytes would have been a safe suggestion with this issue. Maybe not needed as she improved, but if she hadn't I probably would have given electrolytes as well.
Again, I hope I didn't come off to harsh or make anyone feel bad. I've made my fare share of mistakes as well, I'm just hoping I can help others learn, so nothing serious comes of mistakes in the future. :)

Okay, that makes sense. Electrolytes would have been a safe suggestion with this issue. Maybe not needed as she improved, but if she hadn't I probably would have given electrolytes as well.
Again, I hope I didn't come off to harsh or make anyone feel bad. I've made my fare share of mistakes as well, I'm just hoping I can help others learn, so nothing serious comes of mistakes in the future. :)
oh you're fine, I'm glad you had the courage to speak up.

Back
Top Bottom