adoptedbyachicken

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Off on my next 'cultural' experience.
lol.png

Picked up both dairy and water Kefir grains yesterday. The diary were frozen so they are recovering in some milk right now (hopefully)
fl.gif

The water Kefir she said she was just 'keeping them alive' as she did not care for the sodas she had gotten from them. She is not sure they were right but they did seem to activate for her. From the reading I have done they are sensitive to soft or softened water so I wonder about that from the area she is in. I have hard water from a 250 " well so maybe they will perform better here. They are currently nesting in that water with some sugar and a grapefruit till I get to my days off. One more nightshift to do!

I want to try Dairy Kefir for the drink and cheese and the water for real soda like Root Beer and Ginger Ale. Anyone have any experience with those sodas?

I am not sure where this person got them from but www.kefirlady.com sells both I believe.

I recently purchased more dairy ones and they are doing excellently! She only accepts cash through the mail though.

Back
Top Bottom