jjaazzy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Davie, Fl
Bearded Japanese Silkie chicks available now. Wait list for the following, Black Copper Marans, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's (correct coloring) Swedish Flowers (crested), Mottled Orpingtons, Olive Eggers F-1 and F-2's Chicks and Fertile eggs.
Royal Palm Turkey chicks available now and more coming, fertile Turkey eggs available also.
We are NPIP certified! Contact us The Angry Rooster! Special attention to first time chicken folks we are happy to assist you in your new adventure.

Hello. I'm interested in your silkie chicks or fertile eggs if you still have some available please. What colors do you have and how much are the chicks/eggs(1/2dz and dz) if you dont mind my asking? And do you ship to MS? Thanks.

Hello Apple, I have Bearded white Silkie chicks and fertile eggs available. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks
I am still interested! I am also interested in reserving a spot on your waiting list for Orpingtons. I would like to have silkie chicks but depending on overall cost I may get eggs instead. Could you tell me prices on each with shipping to 39114 please?

I am still interested! I am also interested in reserving a spot on your waiting list for Orpingtons. I would like to have silkie chicks but depending on overall cost I may get eggs instead. Could you tell me prices on each with shipping to 39114, please?
Hi Apple Valley, I thought I was going to send you a PM but I don't see how to do it now. Anyway, contact me directly to [email protected] I have not been shipping up to now only selling to folks that are within about 2-3 hour drive. I would like to use you as my guinea pig for shipping. I want to be successful in shipping and I need an honest opinion on the other end. I think we can help each other out if you are up to it. More when you contact me, thanks

I just emailed you.
Hi Apple Valley, I thought I was going to send you a PM but I don't see how to do it now. Anyway, contact me directly to [email protected] I have not been shipping up to now only selling to folks that are within about 2-3 hour drive. I would like to use you as my guinea pig for shipping. I want to be successful in shipping and I need an honest opinion on the other end. I think we can help each other out if you are up to it. More when you contact me, thanks
It will be the one from [email protected]

Bearded Japanese Silkie chicks available now. Wait list for the following, Black Copper Marans, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's (correct coloring) Swedish Flowers (crested), Mottled Orpingtons, Olive Eggers F-1 and F-2's Chicks and Fertile eggs.
Royal Palm Turkey chicks available now and more coming, fertile Turkey eggs available also.
We are NPIP certified! Contact us The Angry Rooster! Special attention to first time chicken folks we are happy to assist you in your new adventure.
Am interested in maran fertalized eggs and mottled orphington fertilized eggs. Please message me at [email protected] or text 407-253-6474

Hi there,
Do you have any Maran or Olive Egger pullets available?
Thanks,
Ava

Back
Top Bottom