Pics
I was family pie maker this year. Usually mom does pies (sister and nieces can't even make mashed taters), but she just had shoulder surgery. She made her famous pie crust, but I made the pies.

New one this year: Snickerdoodle cheesecake apple pie. I'm pretty proud of it.
View attachment 3334641
View attachment 3334642
That looks so incredible! 😍😍😍😭 Ben made a cranberry cheesecake this year. His friend made the flan.

58496664-D129-4CAC-B7DA-CBB85844BB56.jpeg
DB573E2C-6839-4498-AC95-0E27793D9D40.jpeg

Where can you plant stuff year round or at least close to it??? Only places I can really think of are like Florida, Georgia, etc. like basically all the southern states but surely there must be others I’m not thinking of?? Arizona or Texas maybe? I’m pretty sure Virginia DOES have a winter so maybe not there? Right @Overo Mare ? I’m just sick of waiting till spring to plant stuff 🤣😭🙈 and preferably NO GATORS. 🤣🤣 I’m not moving anytime soon, this is just for curiosity sake.

Where can you plant stuff year round or at least close to it??? Only places I can really think of are like Florida, Georgia, etc. like basically all the southern states but surely there must be others I’m not thinking of?? Arizona or Texas maybe? I’m pretty sure Virginia DOES have a winter so maybe not there? Right @Overo Mare ? I’m just sick of waiting till spring to plant stuff 🤣😭🙈 and preferably NO GATORS. 🤣🤣 I’m not moving anytime soon, this is just for curiosity sake.
Hawai'i is year round (think winter corn) and no gators.

I lived in Virginia for several years and definitely can't plant anything in the Winter. Not always that much snow but still plenty cold.

Hawai'i is year round (think winter corn) and no gators.
Hawaii is so beautiful!!! 😍😍
I lived in Virginia for several years and definitely can't plant anything in the Winter. Not always that much snow but still plenty cold.
Darn! I love Virginia hahah

Also thanks to both of you

Back
Top Bottom