Anybody want any tea!? I forgot to offer earlier lol

I have lots of flavors!!! From herbal teas (Lemon Ginger and Honey Vanilla Chamomile) to caffeinated black teas (Pumpkin Spice, Caramel Apple, Cranberry Harvest, and Salted Caramel).

If anybody wants any, feel free!!!

I have milk too and sugar for the teas.

Everyone seems awfully quiet.
I've often thought about trying different teas. My daughter drinks a lot of hots teas, but I've just never got the hang of them, lol.
So, how are you? I'm doing alright. I've actually been pretty productive as of late. Trying to winterize.

Everyone seems awfully quiet.
I've often thought about trying different teas. My daughter drinks a lot of hots teas, but I've just never got the hang of them, lol.
So, how are you? I'm doing alright. I've actually been pretty productive as of late. Trying to winterize.
Yeah I noticed that too.

And that’s okay, it’s not for everybody. Lol

I’m alright too, thanks. Not the greatest but not the worst either lol and that’s good!!!

Yeah I noticed that too.

And that’s okay, it’s not for everybody. Lol

I’m alright too, thanks. Not the greatest but not the worst either lol and that’s good!!!
There seems to be a lot of the blahs going around. I've had a lot of days like that lately. But, my sister was away for a week and I sat down and had a talk with myself. We made a list of the main things that we needed to do and I said, no ifs ands or buts about it...we're getting things done. So far, so good.

There seems to be a lot of the blahs going around. I've had a lot of days like that lately. But, my sister was away for a week and I sat down and had a talk with myself. We made a list of the main things that we needed to do and I said, no ifs ands or buts about it...we're getting things done. So far, so good.
Yeah it sucks. But that’s good!!!

Excited yet nervous for tonight lol

Btw it’s not another appointment lol it’s a fundraiser. Italian dinner. All or mostly all homemade lol and a prize thing and music, etc.

There will be chicken parm, eggplant parm, meatballs and sauce, pasta, plus salad, cookies, and rolls.

Plus TONS of cool prizes. Lol

Last edited:

Btw it’s not another appointment lol it’s a fundraiser for the clubhouse. Italian dinner. All or mostly all homemade lol and a raffle and music, etc.

There will be chicken parm, eggplant parm, meatballs and sauce, pasta, plus salad, cookies, and rolls.

Plus TONS of cool prizes for the raffle. Lol
Sounds like fun. Have a good time. :celebrate :bun

Btw it’s not another appointment lol it’s a fundraiser for the clubhouse. Italian dinner. All or mostly all homemade lol and a raffle and music, etc.

Plus TONS of cool prizes for the raffle. Lol
Hmmm...not sure what I just did, lol

Back
Top Bottom