Fair. Being around other people is my hang up for theaters.
Guess it depends on how much I'm enjoying the movie.
Of course it's easier to zone others out if I'm really getting into the movie.
Well unless you get some idiots that can't be quiet.
I never go during the most popular times either so it's not a packed place.
And look at me talking like I've been in the last 10 years.

I used to love going to the movies but now it’s so expensive plus I get migraines. I had the pass though with unlimited movies but I cancelled it cause I didn’t go enough to make it worth it anymore. It was fun for a bit though lol you could earn points towards free popcorn and drinks too.

I do not even know what movies will be in theaters. I am really starting to dislike watching any form of television again. The last time I got this meh about movies, I went 11 years without a TV. 😂

I do not even know what movies will be in theaters. I am really starting to dislike watching any form of television again. The last time I got this meh about movies, I went 11 years without a TV. 😂
Oh wow! I’m starting to get meh about TV too. I just can’t seem to concentrate. Even my favorite shows I get “bored” for lack of better word halfway or less through now and turn it off. I used to binge watch shows all the time :lau I do still like music though at least and now prefer to listen to that which is funny because for a while I was all TV and no music basically or very little 🤣😭

Oh wow! I’m starting to get meh about TV too. I just can’t seem to concentrate. Even my favorite shows I get “bored” for lack of better word halfway or less through now and turn it off. I used to binge watch shows all the time :lau I do still like music though at least and now prefer to listen to that which is funny because for a while I was all TV and no music basically or very little 🤣😭
I get to listen to music about once or twice a week. 😔 I hear it a lot at work, but it is never anything good. 😅

Back
Top Bottom