93E45FB0-3787-42EC-81CD-8364CBE5A96F.jpeg

Cooking class today at the club. Buffalo chicken egg rolls and steak and cheese egg rolls. We were gonna make sauce too but we didn’t have enough time so we’ll do that another time and do like meatballs with it. But it was sooooo good today lol yummy.

Oh wow! I’m starting to get meh about TV too. I just can’t seem to concentrate. Even my favorite shows I get “bored” for lack of better word halfway or less through now and turn it off. I used to binge watch shows all the time :lau I do still like music though at least and now prefer to listen to that which is funny because for a while I was all TV and no music basically or very little 🤣😭
Watch Gran Torino and I bet you don't turn it off half way through.

Oh wow! I’m starting to get meh about TV too. I just can’t seem to concentrate. Even my favorite shows I get “bored” for lack of better word halfway or less through now and turn it off. I used to binge watch shows all the time :lau I do still like music though at least and now prefer to listen to that which is funny because for a while I was all TV and no music basically or very little 🤣😭
I don't watch TV, but I do watch YouTube. I will watch one channel's videos for a bit, then go watch another channel's once I'm tired of the content from the other one or until they post something new that's interesting.

I listen to music quite a bit. In fact, I am doing so right now.

Back
Top Bottom