Did you sleep on your back? 👀
Idk lol I think so but I don’t think it’s that because I had one yesterday too so it’s just continuing from yesterday. And yesterdays I got in the afternoon not morning. This one could be that too though. Could also be the atmospheric pressure from the rain. Could be lots of things. But I took my rescue med so I’m hoping it kicks in soon.

I don't watch TV, but I do watch YouTube. I will watch one channel's videos for a bit, then go watch another channel's once I'm tired of the content from the other one or until they post something new that's interesting.

I listen to music quite a bit. In fact, I am doing so right now.
I do similar with YouTube, but I watch a lot of shorts as well! Have you seen KallmeKris? I rlly like her horror documentaries, but she does a lot of other stuff.

Idk lol I think so but I don’t think it’s that because I had one yesterday too so it’s just continuing from yesterday. And yesterdays I got in the afternoon not morning. This one could be that too though. Could also be the atmospheric pressure from the rain. Could be lots of things. But I took my rescue med so I’m hoping it kicks in soon.
Hope you feel better. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom