It's been a long time since I've had a prime rib because of taste bud damage from what ever. One possible culprit is just age. Another one was getting a denture. Another one was Covid. And the last one was a prescription medication. Maybe a combination of two or more of the above. For awhile I could not eat fresh chicken, pork, or beef. Now I can eat corned beef, smoked or grilled pork, & smoke poultry. Fresh cooked beef is all bad with the exception of heavily seasoned cubed steaks pan fried with a combination of bacon grease and vegetable oil. So y'all have to enjoy the proteins I can't eat for me. :)

It's been a long time since I've had a prime rib because of taste bud damage from what ever. One possible culprit is just age. Another one was getting a denture. Another one was Covid. And the last one was a prescription medication. Maybe a combination of two or more of the above. For awhile I could not eat fresh chicken, pork, or beef. Now I can eat corned beef, smoked or grilled pork, & smoke poultry. Fresh cooked beef is all bad with the exception of heavily seasoned cubed steaks pan fried with a combination of bacon grease and vegetable oil. So y'all have to enjoy the proteins I can't eat for me. :)
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom