day 22 northern bobwhite eggs havent pipped

Most eggs have a bit of variability between when they pip or hatch. Bobwhites tend to pip days 22-23, so you don't have anything to worry about yet.

Some factors to consider are:
-The day the eggs were laid
-The fertility of the eggs
-Whether they were shipped or not

Are you sure the eggs are on day 22? Remember the first 24 hours count as day zero. Hope this helps 👍

Most eggs have a bit of variability between when they pip or hatch. Bobwhites tend to pip days 22-23, so you don't have anything to worry about yet.

Some factors to consider are:
-The day the eggs were laid
-The fertility of the eggs
-Whether they were shipped or not

Are you sure the eggs are on day 22? Remember the first 24 hours count as day zero. Hope this helps 👍
Hello, These eggs were placed in the incubator Early AMs of June 24. i received them through shipping June 23. They are all fertile. and were developed. This was a picture of one taken on July 8th

Attachments

• IMG_5443.jpeg
    IMG_5443.jpeg
    784.8 KB · Views: 13
Hello, These eggs were placed in the incubator Early AMs of June 24. i received them through shipping June 23. They are all fertile. and were developed. This was a picture of one taken on July 8th
That appears to be a 'dead egg' to me! It started developing then quit! :(

update!! two already hatched. the other three are moving but taking their time. anyways, one of the chicks that hatched has a problem with their feet. its not walking well/as well as the other chick. i know this is fixable but can someone identify the issue and tell me how to fix it? thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5929.jpeg
    IMG_5929.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5928.jpeg
    IMG_5928.jpeg
    812.7 KB · Views: 10
update!! two already hatched. the other three are moving but taking their time. anyways, one of the chicks that hatched has a problem with their feet. its not walking well/as well as the other chick. i know this is fixable but can someone identify the issue and tell me how to fix it? thanks!
Look in the articles section for splay leg cure.. Nabiki can tag the article.. I’m not that advanced.. lol

Back
Top Bottom