Decorative grass (Carl Forester, I think the name is) safe to go in pheasant and coturnix coop?

Pics
Yes, should be safe…..but good luck growing anything within reach of quail and pheasant!
I’ve attempted several plantings over last 3-4 years with very little success between weather and the birds :th
Thank you!
I'll go put it in and see how long it lasts.

We had a snowball bush before we built it. Hibiscus is not quite hardy enough for our winters. I have 1 hydrangea left from previous plantings. This year we attempted a Japanese maple and 2 raspberry bushes……they’ve only managed to kill 1 raspberry bush so far :fl
I finally gave up on grass and covered with mulch but I did try the growing mats for grass prior to that (epic fail)

We had a snowball bush before we built it. Hibiscus is not quite hardy enough for our winters. I have 1 hydrangea left from previous plantings. This year we attempted a Japanese maple and 2 raspberry bushes……they’ve only managed to kill 1 raspberry bush so far :fl
I finally gave up on grass and covered with mulch but I did try the growing mats for grass prior to that (epic fail)
Oh, I was wondering about raspberries! They're safe? Hydrangeas are fine, too?
I'll try those.
Do you know if mint is safe?

Back
Top Bottom