Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

hope he gets better
hugs.gif

I have said a few prayers for this lovely rooster. I know a number of people have been inspired to get Faverolles because of Derp, but after your descriptions of Trousers I'm now house hunting for properties in rooster-friendly lands just so's I can get a Cochin rooster!

My favourite-est Derp story is when Trousers says "Hello smaller hen. Are you all right?" to Derp... (post 2202) so sweet and romantic
love.gif

& the picture of Trousers with Coho throwing herself at his feet... all males of any species should be envious

big_smile.png

I have said a few prayers for this lovely rooster. I know a number of people have been inspired to get Faverolles because of Derp, but after your descriptions of Trousers I'm now house hunting for properties in rooster-friendly lands just so's I can get a Cochin rooster!

My favourite-est Derp story is when Trousers says "Hello smaller hen. Are you all right?" to Derp... (post 2202) so sweet and romantic
love.gif

& the picture of Trousers with Coho throwing herself at his feet... all males of any species should be envious

big_smile.png
goodpost.gif

Trousers has had his surgery and is coming out of it. The pathology report will take about a week. You can read about it in the emergencies section about Rooster with possible tumor.

Oh boy, I hope trousers is okay. If you do find out if the tumor is malignant, not to jinx anyone you might want to relay that to the lady who hatched him since she kept some of his sisters, so that she can keep an eye out if they develop the same problem if the tumor is caused by a genetic issue. If so and as sweet as Trousers is, it's a good thing you aren't going to breed him so that other chickens if the tumor's cause is genetic to spread it to other other bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom