Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

I've been making chicken themed designs to sell on Teespring for a little extra money (to spend on chickens lol).
No pressure or anything to buy, but I though you guys might like to at least see them ^-^
I only have Faverolles hens up so far, Ive got to wait until my paypal is approved on the site before I can upload more. I have Faverolles rooster designs made as well. I chose Faverolles to start because they are so distinct, and I love my one (even though she is a different colour).

What do you guys think? Do you like the style? Any constructive criticism?

Any suggestions/requests of breeds I can make designs for?
https://teespring.com/stores/my-store-10399796
560.jpg
560.jpg

Preview of the rooster
View attachment 2372870
You should do one with different colored eggs on it!!

I mean like a basket of different colored eggs. Blue, green, pink, tan, brown, white, speckled?!?
I can add that to the list ^_^

So its 2am and I cant sleep so I thought id update you all on the situation. Sorry if its long or that its on mobile.

First off, I am safe and so are most of the chickens. Two broodies, my cats and axolotls still need to be moved.

The situation became verbally violent last night, and nearly physically violent thismorning. Im now in a hotel for a couple nights and the local womens refuge is going to help me when they open monday.

I initiated the breakup after a highschool friend came back to town, and after only a few days of seeing how my ex was treating me had asked if I wanted him to have "words" with my at the time partner.

This was a real eye opener, and the same friend has helped me so much since I broke up with the ex.

The violent behavior started after I had to go to hospital last night. I had an appointment for an unrelated test but nearly passed out and was sick in the waiting room. I let my friend have the spare key to the house just in case I couldnt get home to take care of the animals.

I did go home that night but a few hours later the ex was banging on my door and yelling about me having given the spare keys to my friend, then he walked around banging doors for a few hours.

I texted my friend at the time but he didnt see the message till morning. He came over furious and screamed at my ex, they almost came to blows. Ex told me to get all my stuff and leave.

So yeah, I have my stuff in a storage locker and thus cant use my computer. My chickens are at a friends place. Im technically homeless right now but I am safe. I have amazing friends around to support me.

Im sorry any progress on art will hault until I have a new place. As soon as Im set up I will upload what I had already finished ^_^

And again sorry for the long text post. Here is a pic of my chooks in their pen at a friends place.
Resized_20210821_171215.jpg

I can add that to the list ^_^

So its 2am and I cant sleep so I thought id update you all on the situation. Sorry if its long or that its on mobile.

First off, I am safe and so are most of the chickens. Two broodies, my cats and axolotls still need to be moved.

The situation became verbally violent last night, and nearly physically violent thismorning. Im now in a hotel for a couple nights and the local womens refuge is going to help me when they open monday.

I initiated the breakup after a highschool friend came back to town, and after only a few days of seeing how my ex was treating me had asked if I wanted him to have "words" with my at the time partner.

This was a real eye opener, and the same friend has helped me so much since I broke up with the ex.

The violent behavior started after I had to go to hospital last night. I had an appointment for an unrelated test but nearly passed out and was sick in the waiting room. I let my friend have the spare key to the house just in case I couldnt get home to take care of the animals.

I did go home that night but a few hours later the ex was banging on my door and yelling about me having given the spare keys to my friend, then he walked around banging doors for a few hours.

I texted my friend at the time but he didnt see the message till morning. He came over furious and screamed at my ex, they almost came to blows. Ex told me to get all my stuff and leave.

So yeah, I have my stuff in a storage locker and thus cant use my computer. My chickens are at a friends place. Im technically homeless right now but I am safe. I have amazing friends around to support me.

Im sorry any progress on art will hault until I have a new place. As soon as Im set up I will upload what I had already finished ^_^

And again sorry for the long text post. Here is a pic of my chooks in their pen at a friends place.
View attachment 2806188
I am so so sorry this has happened but i am so glad you have amazing friends and are safe now.

Back
Top Bottom