DH just said I have a DISEASE!

smith2

Songster
14 Years
Jan 5, 2008
Paris, TN
How dare he talk about my chicken hobby that way! He said this is becoming an obession--I did correct him "has become," and I reminded him if he couldn't say something nice not to say anything at all.
lau.gif

Mine works so much now that he no longer says anything except when he works midnights and has to sleep during the day. I now have two obbsesions lol. I learned about making soap
smile.png
so now its chickens AND soap hehe. Oh that reminds me! My chickens learned to walk themselves into the house . yeah! They come in at night until their coop is done and I picked up one and the other 2 decided that they were going to come in to. Even my roo whho is stuck up and better then everybody else lol. And then they proceeded to walk right through the house to the play pen where the girls roost. My roo sleeps down stairs in a dog crate at night. But he was so cute that I am letting him stay with his ladies until I go to bed.
Sorry to get off subject but that kinda shows my obsesion I think. They rule the house and the yard hehe

I've heard insurance will not cover any charges related to this disease as it is chronic and preventable. I disagree, I can't seem to help mine.
big_smile.png

I too suffer this affliction. I went yesterday to buy 4 laying hens and came home with 8. Only 2 or 3 are laying now. The only reason I didn't buy more is because I ran out of money. At least my DH suffers also
lol.png

Your in a good location to have this disease, this is a hospital for the addicted!
wink.png
Sometimes it spreads to family members tell him
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom