Dixie Chicks

Well glad to see you... Or read you...
hmm.png
X2

arg! Cuteness overload!

All of @Amberjem 's cute chicks and now hennible too!
barnie.gif

I might have to start hatching soon.... and a big who cares of no one buys any.... wait, I care.... even without spouse there is no way I want chicks living in my house for 5 months!
ep.gif

Ok, I will restrain myself.... but dudes!! CUTE!!!

I wonder if hen's buffy color chicks will end up a solid or at least mostly solid buff/brown color? I wanna guess that anyway.

arg! Cuteness overload!

All of @Amberjem 's cute chicks and now hennible too!
barnie.gif

I might have to start hatching soon.... and a big who cares of no one buys any.... wait, I care.... even without spouse there is no way I want chicks living in my house for 5 months!
ep.gif

Ok, I will restrain myself.... but dudes!! CUTE!!!

I wonder if hen's buffy color chicks will end up a solid or at least mostly solid buff/brown color? I wanna guess that anyway.

I gotta byc question what are those lil badge thingies by ppls pics with the like byc friend, 5 years and all that stuff?

YOu get a plaque under your name when you hit milestones.... I just got my four year... BYC friend is for Greeting new people... Educator is something you get nominated for and people vote on it.. So are osme of the others but I diont know how many.... You also earn title changes if you are not a golden feather member.... After so many posts you get stuff like Byc Addict, Flock master, and stuff like that.

I diont know where there would be a full list.

Also if you are a golden feather or a Platinum member those come with some Personalization abilities.... Like choosing your own title and stuff like that not just being ad free.

deb

Sorry folks I havent been keeping up.... Skimming the posts but not reading. I am a bit under the weather right now. Nothin major just my concentration isnt good. I go through it now and then.

If I missed somethign I apologize.

deb

Back
Top Bottom