Do I owe eggs to anyone else?

Well, darn, that's what I get for not checking the incubation forum! I know we had talked about you sending some to me, and I haven't gotten any yet. So those were probably mine
sad.png
Oh well, glad you sold them!

I think they were mine? From the crazy quail chain swap? LOL i hadn't heard back from you i thikn you deleted the PMs least that's what i assume! LOL!

eggies come to meeeeeeee
hugs.gif

Quote:
No, these were the ones before you. Yours are going out on Thursday
smile.png
I wanted to send a few more than six.

I think they were Shelley's - I offered to send some to her and didn't get her address, or deleted it. My PM's are being all sorts of wonky.
sad.png
I try to send an answer and it times out.
-Spooky

Quote:
smile.png

I think they were Shelley's - I offered to send some to her and didn't get her address, or deleted it. My PM's are being all sorts of wonky.
sad.png
-Spooky

sad.png
Oh well, my bators are full right now anyway. Glad you got something out of them!
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

sad.png
-Spooky

that's weird your PMs are being that way! I haven theard back from you at all and had no idea what was going on. So thursday? I hope i get em by sat then!
big_smile.png
Please let me know for sure (evne post on other fowl if you have to) to l et me know they're out or email me at monarc23@ yahoo .com

I need to know
smile.png
thanks!

WOOOHOO I just got your email! LOL! thanks for emailimg me im replying now
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

sad.png
-Spooky

sad.png
Oh well, my bators are full right now anyway. Glad you got something out of them!
smile.png

I will still send you some
smile.png
I have another batch being set aside for you.
-Spooky

Quote:
smile.png

sad.png
-Spooky

that's weird your PMs are being that way! I haven theard back from you at all and had no idea what was going on. So thursday? I hope i get em by sat then!
big_smile.png
Please let me know for sure (evne post on other fowl if you have to) to l et me know they're out or email me at monarc23@ yahoo .com

I need to know
smile.png
thanks!

big_smile.png

No worries
smile.png
Email's generally the fastest way to get ahold of me right now since my PM box is being all fubar. It seems to work ok at work but not home, but I can't really post while at work.
hmm.png

Eggies should be there by either Saturday or Monday. I'll get you the tracking # when I have it.
-Spooky

Quote:
big_smile.png

I need to know
smile.png
thanks!

big_smile.png

No worries
smile.png
Email's generally the fastest way to get ahold of me right now since my PM box is being all fubar. It seems to work ok at work but not home, but I can't really post while at work.
hmm.png

Eggies should be there by either Saturday or Monday. I'll get you the tracking # when I have it.
-Spooky

celebrate.gif

Quote:
sad.png
smile.png

smile.png
-Spooky

So this means I should send you my addy again? You won't delete it this time?
big_smile.png

You don't need any button eggs do ya? I have 24 sitting in the bird room, just waiting for a home! I seriously don't have any room in the bators, for a good 5 days, and I have these 24 buttons (which will be more like 60 eggs by then!) plus 4 jumbo eggs from one of my girls, and 3 from a jumbo order that I don't have room for. I was trying to sell them, or I figured I'd wait till the bator had some room. It won't have that much room though, so some will still get to sit and wait! Or they'll go to feed my kid or the quail, whomever wants them. He tried some the other day (my kid, of the ones that were cracked), and he absolutely loved them!

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png
-Spooky

So this means I should send you my addy again? You won't delete it this time?
big_smile.png

Email it to me? That way it won't get eaten.
hmm.png

-Spooky

Back
Top Bottom