Does this breed even exist?

That sounds like it could be right, but her bill is a darker color and her feet are bright yellow... maybe it's just not effecting those areas? Or maybe she's a completely different breed.?
well I think what makes it different from albino is the fact that it only partially affects the pigment in skin, hair, feathers. Albino would be all pigment and would have pink eyes.

Or it could be a different breed entirely or something else was mixed in along the line. I have never heard of White Cayuga ducks for sale.. but there's always a first time for everything 😂

I would say she’s a different breed. Can you get some other pic angles of her? And size comparison to something?
Swedish come in blues, blacks and splash. or she could be a lovely mix of different varieties.

I would say she’s a different breed. Can you get some other pic angles of her? And size comparison to something?
Swedish come in blues, blacks and splash. or she could be a lovely mix of different varieties.
Yeah, she might be some kind of swedish, the guy that we got her from had some blues. I'm not sure if size will help determine what breed she is, she's still growing and barely even has wings yet. Here are some more pictures though, one of her and her sister next to my two adult ducks, and one from before we got her. I'll try to get some better pictures later but she's very skittish and I'm lucky if she willing gets within 5 feet of me😅
20200906_163000.jpg
Resized_20200901_134136.jpg

When I got my Anconas the breeder had a bunch that were completely white, no black anywhere. I was told that they crop up every now and then, but they were really good layers.

Back
Top Bottom