Dog thread!šŸ¾

Nooooo that's terrible šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ the poor pup. I wish I could take himšŸ˜­
It is terrible. And i wish i could to, but we arent in a place for 3 dogs. I told them I'd take him for 2 weeks and do all the training though. We have plenty of stray cats i can teach him to leave alone

Hopefully. No puppy deserves to be euthanized.
Exactly!! At least not for stupid reasons like that. I could see if they had a really bad health condition and/or something neurological or something but euthanizing a terrier for being a terrier especially a puppy one is just ridiculous. Most terriers arenā€™t known for being great with cats anyway. They can be WITH TRAINING. You donā€™t just stick them together and expect everything to be okay lol

Exactly!! At least not for stupid reasons like that. I could see if they had a really bad health condition and/or something neurological or something but euthanizing a terrier for being a terrier especially a puppy one is just ridiculous. Most terriers arenā€™t known for being great with cats anyway. They can be WITH TRAINING. You donā€™t just stick them together and expect everything to be okay lol
Exactly. And they got him from a sketchy breeder that i would never of. They need training. I know i wouldnt be able to bring a cat into our house with Tucker, he would think it is prey but with a lot of training he could maybe get use to it.
they also were teaching him to guard there house so a cat is in his territory what is he gonna think

Exactly. And they got him from a sketchy breeder that i would never of. They need training. I know i wouldnt be able to bring a cat into our house with Tucker, he would think it is prey but with a lot of training he could maybe get use to it.
they also were teaching him to guard there house so a cat is in his territory what is he gonna think
Oh gosh this sounds like a mess all around. Heā€™s gonna be an aggressive anxious mess if theyā€™re home training the guarding

Oh gosh this sounds like a mess all around. Heā€™s gonna be an aggressive anxious mess if theyā€™re home training the guarding
Yeah, another reason i reccomended a 2 week board and train for obedience. Then another class for socializing around other animals. And then if they want the guarding get him properly trained. He already is super anxious cause they didnt socialize(going places other than home) him properly

Yeah, another reason i reccomended a 2 week board and train for obedience. Then another class for socializing around other animals. And then if they want the guarding get him properly trained. He already is super anxious cause they didnt socialize(going places other than home) him properly
Oh man that really sucks.

It is terrible. And i wish i could to, but we arent in a place for 3 dogs. I told them I'd take him for 2 weeks and do all the training though. We have plenty of stray cats i can teach him to leave alone
Could you take him and then give him to a rescue?
The problem with board and trains is that the owners a lot of the time need to learn how to handle their dog. In this cause I doubt the owners can handle the dog or keep up with the training ā€œmaintenanceā€œ . Stray cats and living with a specific cat or cats is also very different

if he is nervous then no where good will teach him any protection training

Could you take him and then give him to a rescue?

The problem with board and trains is that the owners a lot of the time need to learn how to handle their dog. In this cause I doubt the owners can handle the dog or keep up with the training ā€œmaintenanceā€œ . Stray cats and living with a specific cat or cats is also very different

if he is nervous then no where good will teach him any protection training
I could probably.

Board and trains around us have days that the owners come in and are trained to.

With the stray cats i can teach him to leave them alone. Then move to their cat.

There is no good teaching him protection work

I was able to convince her to give the puppy to a really good family friend who was dealt with dogs like him. Right now he has a Belgian Malinois, a beagle and a beagle/cocker spaniel. All rescues that of course had problems and he has trained them out of it. Im glad he will be in a good home now and isnt at risk of euthanasia.

Back
Top Bottom