Dog thread!🐾

America has a city called Sparta too? What's up with you guys using already established city names🤣
I dont know? I didnt name the places! Just love going to them and so do the pups! The trails are cool. Biking 4 miles is also cool, but walking with the pups is better!:lau

So Brews weight loss journey is not going well. Mostly because I stopped working on it for a bit and now he’s even bigger than before :hit :oops:so we started walking again today and I’m cutting his food down again. Mostly cutting out the wet. He’s also going to the vet soon for shots and stuff and they’ll weigh him there.

So Brews weight loss journey is not going well. Mostly because I stopped working on it for a bit and now he’s even bigger than before :hit :oops:so we started walking again today and I’m cutting his food down again. Mostly cutting out the wet. He’s also going to the vet soon for shots and stuff and they’ll weigh him there.
Does he get treats throughout the day? I use my dogs' normal food as treats most of the time and I just subtract what I gave in treats from their meals. It took a few months but Dorie has finally lost some weight and she looks noticeably better to me.

Does he get treats throughout the day? I use my dogs' normal food as treats most of the time and I just subtract what I gave in treats from their meals. It took a few months but Dorie has finally lost some weight and she looks noticeably better to me.
Yeah some but I think the wet food is doing it because I give A LOT and some people food and treats and yeah.

Have you used the dog food calculator? I use it to get a general idea of how much food they need based on weight and activity level and adjust from there.
Yes and I think it said 650 calories but I’m feeding him 2 cups which is 810 because the new food is 405 per cup instead of 325. So it’s been an adjustment but also a whole can of wet is WAY WAY WAY too much :oops: he’s getting like 1200+ calories probably not including treats and people food.

Back
Top Bottom