Dog thread!🐾

Yeah, but someone was walking there dog in the common area beside our house, willow saw and she was barking and on alert for the next 30 minutes 😭😅 then our neighbor was talking to someone in their doorway, willow looked out the window and saw....apparently she thought they were plotting our murders🤣

Yeah, but someone was walking there dog in the common area beside our house, willow saw and she was barking and on alert for the next 30 minutes 😭😅 then our neighbor was talking to someone in their doorway, willow looked out the window and saw....apparently she thought they were plotting our murders🤣
Oh gosh!!!

Oh dear...I would be so irritated. It's actually against our town ordinance to allow dogs to bark for more than 15 minutes. I'm so glad the foster who took in Luna trained her to stop barking on command.

Oh dear...I would be so irritated. It's actually against our town ordinance to allow dogs to bark for more than 15 minutes. I'm so glad the foster who took in Luna trained her to stop barking on command.
Wow, thankfully it's not constant like yapping it's like one goid bark, wait like 10 or 15 seconds, another, check for danger, check the family, stuff. I'm not gonna try to train it out because we dud get her to guard, even if it's not the livestock lol plus I feel safer

Well, I don't think she'd be good at anything, but I think agility would be the most fun for her. I did find a club that holds rally events and classes but they are about an hour away. Maybe I'll do that with my next dog... 🙂
The closest events to me is a little over a hour away. And a club 30 minutes away so not to bad

My Aussie Aspen🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
IMG_9204.jpeg
IMG_9190.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom