Duck poop encyclopedia

Evca

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 30, 2014
Hello everyone!

I´ve read few threads about duck poop and decided to start a new thread. I´ve recently had a duck poop issue and wasn´t able to resolve it by myself, so I googled a lot and haven´t found any poop guide with pictures.

SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST PICTURES OF POOPS OF YOUR DUCKS HERE! (together with a description how they currently feel)

Will soon post some myself.

Happy photo taking
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I will see if I can get a few good shots. I agree this would be a good resource.

Right now, everyone is feeling fine - so perhaps I can add to the section on Range of Normal.

big_smile.png

Great idea. It's always good to have a material to compare to!

Thanks!

Will not be any help without a lot of additional information....diet, age, reproductive status....in general, there are 3 types...cecal, fecal, urinary...add all the variations related to diet and I doubt it will help much either than create undue concern.

Clint

As I´m a beginner at this field, I had to google all the different kinds, shapes and colours of my ducks´ poops, because I didn´t know what´s normal, what´s weird and what´s happening. And I actualy haven´t found many photos. That´s why I thing this might help.

It´s raining at the moment, so I´ll take a photo as soon as it stops and my dears process some food further :)

Did anyone ever figure out what is normal here? Mine tend to be wet and of all different colors. Sometimes it smells bad. They don't seem to like any food I buy at the feed store but love peas and corn so I try to mix that in to the pellets. I can't figure out if they need more pellet food or what?

Quackers said she'll gladly start the pictures lol.

These are soild ones, in about a hour will come the squirts lol. The brown puddles are by far the worst in smell and appearance lol

Uhhh I think BYC is either having problems with picture uploading or doesn't want to see poop haha.

Quackers said she'll gladly start the pictures lol.

These are soild ones, in about a hour will come the squirts lol. The brown puddles are by far the worst in smell and appearance lol

Uhhh I think BYC is either having problems with picture uploading or doesn't want to see poop haha.
I see alot of different poops every day. The worst is broody poop especially when trying to move one off the nest and she nails ya right on the pant leg.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom