cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
People getting together on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays monthly @ the Dunnellon SPARR Building and Farm Supply @ 2915 W Dunnellon Rd., Dunnellon, FL. Fun for the whole family. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock, then you won't want to miss these events. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Swap stories and information. Have some chickens you need to re-home, maybe rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, turkeys, geese, ducks, horses, used tack, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment. Maybe you have plants and trees. What are you going to do? Bring them on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swap.
DunnellonSparrjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you get the other thread closed for replies and then it disappeared altogether?
I wanted to ask how we know this is the real swap when the location already changed a month ago and this newest flyer here has pictures only of the business like an advertisement for them?

This is a temporary flyer for now until I can make up a new one. We had to move from TSC of which we had our swap for over 10 years and did temporarily set up in a fellows field until we had a regular place which we have now. We are local people looking to buy and sell our livestock and farm related items and Sparr is letting us set up there. No money is changing hands we are just a group of local people. I hope you understand. Here are a couple of pictures from our previous swaps. I am an honest person. I have many more pictures on my computer but currently I'm on my phone. You could call the number on the flyer to verify it. Our first swap at the new location will be on Saturday June 10th if you want to check us out.

20230513_113033.jpg 20221126_112731.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the new flyer for the Dunnellon SPARR Building and Farm Supply @ 2915 W Dunnellon Rd., Dunnellon, FL.

Come on down this Saturday and check out our first Farm Swap of the summer! Stop inside the store for some great specials. Hope to see you there.
FARM SWAP(2)_230624_211251.jpg

Last edited:
I hope today is going well for y'all!
I can't wait to see pictures!

We had a pretty good turnout for being our first swap. Hopefully in the future it will get better.

People getting together. Check out our Farm Swap! Stop inside the store for some great specials. Hope to see you there on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays monthly at 2915 W Dunnellon Rd, Dunnellon, Florida 34433. We suggest bringing either a canopy or umbrella. No fees, just come and setup.

This month we will be raffling off a canopy. Tickets will be available at our next farm swap. Again, it will be hot out so we suggest sellers bring either a canopy or umbrella.

Attachments

• Canopy.png
    Canopy.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DunnellonSparrjpg.jpg
    DunnellonSparrjpg.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 2
Even though it was a rainy day there were still some people who showed up at the swap. We didn't have our raffle due to the rain. There were downpours at time. Hopefully no rain at the next swap. I do sell mealworms and have some regular customers that came to get some mealworms so the day wasn't a bust.

For the future starting Labor Day Weekend on Saturday, we will be having the Dunnellon Sparr Building and Farm Supply Farm Swaps at 2915 W Dunnellon Rd, on The 1st and 3rd Saturdays Monthly. No fees just come and setup. Formally the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. Farm Swap. We changed our dates as there are other swaps on the same days as our former swaps were to avoid conflict. We are also looking for a food vendor so if you or somebody you know has a food truck, trailer or food cart and would like to sell at the swaps, please let us know. Water and restrooms are conveniently located as well as drinks and snacks inside the store. The are a couple of spots that have shade but we urge sellers to bring either a canopy or umbrella. Soon the weather will be turning a bit cooler. We will be raffling off some canopies with the proceeds going to livestock rescue. Tell your family and friends, heck we don't care if you tell your enemies. Join us for a beautiful day. Hope to see you there... Sparr_Dunn_Farm_Swap_13(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom