East of the Mississippi All-In Swap

Updated offer:
10+ Rhodebars
5+ Rhodebars and 3+ Lavender Orpington both pure
18+ Barnyard mix breeds listed above
Or a $25 dollar Walmart giftcard
Can also include at least 1 possibly 2 goose eggs with anything above except gift card.
Fertility here has been great with everything listed

Last edited:
Updated offer:
10+ Rhodebars
Can also include at least 1 possibly 2 goose eggs with anything above except gift card.

What breed of geese?

I have 2 pairs of Brown Chinese with 1 White Chinese so chance of mixed color and also have Toulouse but they aren't laying well but could surprise me.

Updated offer:
10+ Rhodebars

These sound so interesting, but I have nothing but Naked Necks "Turkens" to offer. Not many people are looking for them.

Updated offer:
10+ Rhodebars

For anyone willing to wait I should have Light Brahma eggs in about 2 weeks as I just got them seperated tonight. Geese are laying really well right now so could probably include more than 2 eggs if you wanted.

For anyone willing to wait I should have Light Brahma eggs in about 2 weeks as I just got them seperated tonight. Geese are laying really well right now so could probably include more than 2 eggs if you wanted.

I'd be interested in the toulouse geese and lavender orpingtons if you could do a package with those.

I'd be interested in the toulouse geese and lavender orpingtons if you could do a package with those.

I think I could do a package of 2-3 of both and then I could include extras of your choice from barnyard mix or Rhodebars or Chinese goose eggs.

Last edited:
I think I could do a package of 2-3 of both and then I could include extras of your choice from barnyard mix or Rhodebars or Chinese goose eggs.

Mine on the toulouse and lavender orpington eggs. Rhodebars are fine for extras. Thanks

Offer
6+ Call Duck eggs
8+ OE and EE eggs - blue copper marans roo and blue OE roo over 3 OE, 2 EE and 4 marans (2 wheaten, 1 white and 1 black-not copper), hens. Can send just olive eggs, just marans eggs, possibly just blue EE eggs, or any mix you'd like.
6+ Serama eggs

Back
Top Bottom