Easter Egger, Barred Rock, Splash Wyandotte, Dark Brahma Photoshoot

Morgan7782

Dense Egg Goo
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Sacramento CA
Monica - 10 month old Dark Brahma (molting)
Joon - 9 month old Barred Rock
Munk - 9 month old Easter Egger
Butternut - 8 month old Splash 'Blue Laced Red' Wyandotte

Right now, Butternut is my only laying girl. Monica was laying every day huge 2.2-2.3 ounce eggs but has stopped since molting. Joon and Munk have not begun laying yet. I have had Munk and Joon since day old chicks, and I got Monica a while ago from a friend, and I also got Butternut from another BYC member. They are all wonderful and sweet. Joon is the head hen, but not aggresive, just assetive
smile.png

Monicamolting044.jpg

Monicamolting045.jpg

Monicamolting046.jpg

Monicamolting047.jpg

Monicamolting049.jpg

Monicamolting056.jpg

Monicamolting058.jpg

Monicamolting064.jpg

Monicamolting065.jpg

Monicamolting068.jpg

Monicamolting075.jpg

Monicamolting089.jpg

Monicamolting090.jpg

Monicamolting098.jpg

Monicamolting106.jpg

Monicamolting118.jpg

Monicamolting120.jpg

Monicamolting125.jpg

Monicamolting139.jpg

Monicamolting144.jpg

big_smile.png

Sandbellie: Butternut is great, she is VERY sweet and personable, and she talks a lot
smile.png
I couldn't be happier with her! Plus she is laying well for a beginner
smile.png

lovinlife: Thanks
big_smile.png
They are all great I really enjoy them.

HHandBasket: No kidding! And I am sure Phoebe is happy with all the boys around, she will be taught a thing or two about being a bully lol.

FlockMama: That is so funny! My friend has an Easter Egger that a broody hatched and she looks just like Munk too! Everytime I go there I double take thinking Munk followed me to my friends house hehe. Is your Mable laying yet?

theoldchick: I never noticed that! LOL good eye!
big_smile.png
she is a good girl, but doesn't roost she sleeps in the nestbox, and so she poops there as well during the night and I have to trim her "bloomers" occasionally because she is messy back there LOL. I wish she would roost! There is enough room, but she is stubborn hehe.

Back
Top Bottom