Easter Egger Light Brahma cross

LOVE my Light B x. He only has ... 1/8th Ameraucana but still puts out blue and beautiful green egg layers. Terrific dispo and flock watcher as are all his boys.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. I'm going to raise up a few of his sisters and am hoping for green eggs from them. His dad while gentile, isn't the bravest flock protector...

LOVE my Light B x. He only has ... 1/8th Ameraucana but still puts out blue and beautiful green egg layers. Terrific dispo and flock watcher as are all his boys. View attachment 3490360
I could not be happier with him. He is going on his 4th year. Hoping he has an incredible long life ♡ hoping your luck has been as good as mine.View attachment 3490369View attachment 3490371
You have a lovely flock. Your eggs could have come from my nesting box!
I have an egg in the incubator now that is Goliath x a welsummer hen. Hoping for a female.

You have a lovely flock. Your eggs could have come from my nesting box!
I have an egg in the incubator now that is Goliath x a welsummer hen. Hoping for a female.
Oh your killing me @janiedoe . Your flock is so delicious looking 🤤🤤🤤 makes me want to keep playing... but, I am maxed out and only sell and give what I hatch anyways. I have to let my flock thin. So, please post photos.
I think the Brahma gene improves all ♡♡♡

Oh your killing me @janiedoe . Your flock is so delicious looking 🤤🤤🤤 makes me want to keep playing... but, I am maxed out and only sell and give what I hatch anyways. I have to let my flock thin. So, please post photos.
I think the Brahma gene improves all ♡♡♡
Likewise. I love the brahma gene. I'm really learning to love the bantam cochins too. (And guess what...you can fit more into your coop!) 🤣

Likewise. I love the brahma gene. I'm really learning to love the bantam cochins too. (And guess what...you can fit more into your coop!) 🤣
So full I can't even sneak them in lol.
I also dream of Blue Partridge Brahma and picking up Dark Brahma's again... or, just grab a couple of hatchery Ameraucana's and fill in my gaps in a few years. Sorry, your gunna have to keep posting photos. Oh. That. Hunky. Goliath! :love

I want to have primarily Brahmas and plan to get two easter egger hens, three Brahma hens, and eventually a Brahma roo. Would it be an issue with the easter egger hens due to the size difference of the birds? The roo is far off in the future right now, but I want to know if there would be an issue if he managed to get to the EE's.

I want to have primarily Brahmas and plan to get two easter egger hens, three Brahma hens, and eventually a Brahma roo. Would it be an issue with the easter egger hens due to the size difference of the birds? The roo is far off in the future right now, but I want to know if there would be an issue if he managed to get to the EE's.
I have several brahma x easter egger crosses. My smallest easter egger is about 6 lbs, My rooster is almost 12lbs. He hasn't hurt any of my hens. I think it depends on the rooster's personality.

Back
Top Bottom