Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Another pic

I agree they got lost. This board can get moving pretty fast sometimes. Can you give a comb photo for this chick? Based on even color I'd say pullet but I haven't yet had one this color to go off from if it is hen or rooster coloring

No worries. Thanks anyway. I couldn't get a good straight on comb shot. I will update in a few weeks.

Araucana or Ameraucana ? No one if you get enough of them. The only time I can count my 16 is when they are eating their morning BOSS or evening scratch. That is looking suspiciously pink and growing.
I want araucanas but I wouldn't be opposed to Amerucanas either, it really just depends on which breeder I end up ordering from and what's available... *sigh*
1f615.png
I remain hopeful about my EE, I do have a back up EE that's a couple weeks younger so I guess I will just keep my butt out of the feed store and wait till she lays or crows... Thanks for all the opinions I'll update you guys when she's a bit older

I planned on loading more photos, but nothing is embedding. Maybe later so the ones. I posted earlier that don't really show combs are all I have for now.

I don't think you will have any problems selling extra hens, especially EE's. They are one of the most popular (if not the most popular) ''breeds'' right now. I listed four EE hens on facebook a few weeks ago for $50 and they were sold within a few hours.

Just curious so I don't sell myself short later on... $50 each or $50 for all 4? And is that pretty typical of a price for a young hen?

Back
Top Bottom