editting ribbon not showing up

farmerChef

Songster
9 Years
Nov 18, 2010
Southern Georgia
My Coop
My Coop
the ribbon that has the smileys and where you insert a picture is not showing up, is it just me?

it didnt show up when I posted this thread, when I reply to a thread, or for the PMs.

Last edited:
I cleared history/cookies, but it still isnt showing up. I noticed the revovling POW thing isnt moving either, and the dropdown when you hover over the forum tab isnt working either. Its not showing up on IE or chrome.

I am having the same issue. I use two different browsers. When IE9 does not work I switch over to Firefox. Now neither one will work. I have deleted cache files, cookies, plugins, extensions..... I have also logged out, restarted and logged back in ....several times.

Just gets so frustrating.
When typing this I am using paragraphs but it will only show up as one long paragraph.
No smiles, no tool bar at all showing up.
Just Reply and content and a blank box to type in.

Last edited:
We're sorry you are having problems. We're not getting any other reports, so it is definitely something between your PC and our system. I've tested on IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc. and the options are there for me. I've also checked your user settings and they are all accurate.

We'll keep looking to see if we can figure out the problem, but haven't been able to duplicate it. If it were me I'd try another computer as a test to see if that makes a difference... that would help to isolate the problem to a specific setting on your PC since it sounds like it isn't a browser issue.

It's working for me now. I can't remember what I did [me forget something??] I think it was something about the firefox settings. Still not working on IE 9 but as normal I am sure it will in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom