EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Well I guess people on there feel quite handicapped and sorry for themselves most of the time. He didnt explain exactly why it was deleted but made a "general post as to keep the group on topic with no cartoons or snipets" :th:smack

So I wrote him a nice message back telling him what he could do with his group and mentioned he might want to be more concerned with the malingerers who say they can't have even a sheet or sock touch there foot but then manage to have perfectly pedicured toenails!!!! (No nail growth an thin cracking nails are part of the disease) and no way would you let anyone give you a pedicure with french and airbrush and diamonds and crap and be in a 10/10 pain!!!!:he People like that are why I have a hard time getting my care :mad:
That is SO maddening. :mad:
Hey... Lysol twins... I think we have some more people to put on our hit list.

Well I guess people on there feel quite handicapped and sorry for themselves most of the time. He didnt explain exactly why it was deleted but made a "general post as to keep the group on topic with no cartoons or snipets" :th:smack

So I wrote him a nice message back telling him what he could do with his group and mentioned he might want to be more concerned with the malingerers who say they can't have even a sheet or sock touch there foot but then manage to have perfectly pedicured toenails!!!! (No nail growth an thin cracking nails are part of the disease) and no way would you let anyone give you a pedicure with french and airbrush and diamonds and crap and be in a 10/10 pain!!!!:he People like that are why I have a hard time getting my care :mad:
But I guess its acceptable as long as you don't post a dinosaur cartoon with it...I will make sure to remember that for my next dr apt!!! :duc

That is SO maddening. :mad:
Hey... Lysol twins... I think we have some more people to put on our hit list.
I guess so.:smack

Who has the list? Write them down. evillaugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom