EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hi everybody. Miss you all :hugs:love No greenhouse for me now-any money we have is going toward my treatments and insurance. Same stuff different day with fighting workmans comp on every little thing. Today is a good day so thought I would jump on and say hi. Chickens are good-Bill is an angel for putting up with me and helping with them. Thank you @kwhites634 for the building info :hugs Maybe Bill can rig something for summer-growing stuff in the sunroom until then. Please feel free to drop me a message and let me know what's going on with all of you. Its so hard to type or even read sometimes and other than feeding the birds. I am in bed a lot. Hope all is well with everybody and their critters :hugs Much Love Mel:love

I think I did at some point 3 had blue eyes two are acctually chocolate this one is not black its chocolate, as they got older they got more and more chocolatey, this first one is going to NY the other to Pittsburg and the other three are in lancaster already as bottle babies... she was huge very huge View attachment 1335598 View attachment 1335599 View attachment 1335600 View attachment 1335603 View attachment 1335605 View attachment 1335606

Hi everybody. Miss you all :hugs:love No greenhouse for me now-any money we have is going toward my treatments and insurance. Same stuff different day with fighting workmans comp on every little thing. Today is a good day so thought I would jump on and say hi. Chickens are good-Bill is an angel for putting up with me and helping with them. Thank you @kwhites634 for the building info :hugs Maybe Bill can rig something for summer-growing stuff in the sunroom until then. Please feel free to drop me a message and let me know what's going on with all of you. Its so hard to type or even read sometimes and other than feeding the birds. I am in bed a lot. Hope all is well with everybody and their critters :hugs Much Love Mel:love
MEL! :hugs :hugs I can't believe you're still fighting the same old insurance nonsense. :(

smiley_emoticons_down2.gif
smiley_emoticons_rose.gif
Welcome to the world of American Workman's Comp. :rant:rant
:goodpost: AS TO BE EXPECTED
smiley_emoticons_eazy_bravo.gif

Did you find some good ones? I no longer have any adults, I sold the last hen and the roo found himself a nice home. Their kids are looking nice though. There are 4 nicely colored pullets and about 7 cockerels. I hope they do better than their parents. If not, I'm done with Marans for good.

I hatched out a bunch of English orpingtons a couple weeks ago. I had a group of blue and 1 lavender and a second group of chocolate with one surprise color. It's chocolate something? If anyone has any clue, please share because I'm clueless lol.

View attachment 1335439 View attachment 1335440 View attachment 1335441 View attachment 1335442

Right now, I have blrw in bator. SUPER excited for them!

:love:love:loveLooks like mauve splash. So pretty!

Back
Top Bottom