Egg is hatching!!

TheBigWRanch

Songster
12 Years
Feb 12, 2007
Wenatchee, Washington
My first egg is hatching in my incubator. I am so excited! I haven't hatched an egg since I was Less than 4. I hope everything goes well, I added a humidifier to the room because the humidity has never been very high. It's so hard not to just go in there and take the shell off!! Although I know that would kill it. I just can't wait to see what color it is. I put in mixed breed bantams just to get any kinks out before I hatch eggs that I really want. I'm just so surprized it is actually hatching! I figured I'd mess it up.

Congrats! I just hatched my first a couple of weeks ago. It is so fun. I just want to keep on hatching! Enjoy them!

I just got my first batch of eggs today...BLRWs!!! I'm so excited!!
lol.png

Good luck to everyone with their hatches!!

Quote:
No!!! darn it!!!!! I'm so angry I'm missing all of these special moments, I am a total photography freak! I also wanted to show everyone my frizzle Cochin chick that is starting to grow wing feathers. They look like angel wings, they are just gorgeous! It should be here any day, but I did take 160 photos on my broken camera and 4 weren't fuzzy... So it does work sometimes, LOL

Back
Top Bottom