Egg turner keeps getting stuck, can I fix it?

Amy's Animals

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
Southern Oregon
I got an egg turner, I'm not sure what kind but the cheap models for styrofoam bators. I have no idea how old it is.
I plugged it in but it keeps getting hung up at the same spot, is there anything I can do to fix this? I looked and it doesn't seem like there is anywhere it may be touching the sides. It just does its circuit but then get's hung up at the top and doesn't go any further. The image shows the spot were it gets stuck.
36292_dsc04504.jpg

Last edited:
no, it's not new, besides, I don't have a receipt either
hmm.png
Well, I don't really know exactly what is wrong with it, I was thinking maybe some grease in the bearings would make it run smoother???????

Mine did that (also cheap, old model) & there were 2 racks sort of overlapping each other on one side--I took it out & re-adjusted it, I think I must have had it crooked in the incubator because it worked fine after that. I was careful to make sure all of the corners were even and square & not touching the incubator anywhere.

I am a certified hay-wire mechanic, I am sure there are others on here too. Post a few pictures and talk us through what happens, you never know we might be able to help.

-Ryan

Back
Top Bottom