Eggs are not moving.... Lockdown Day 20

Pics
View attachment 1960802 Put a mirror and maybe a small stuffed animal in with the chick, one thing that might work too if you have one of those plastic toys from the dollar store that moves if in the light, these are nice they like movement.

* sorry about the the extra pic I tried erasing they just made it smaller.

Great idea regarding Dollar Store toy! Chickie has a stuffed elephant, stuffed mallard duck, a small teddy and a mirror. It’s like have a needy newborn! He wants to be cupped in my hands at all times.

My last order from Meyer's I ordered rainbow mix F, rare mix F, and Leann's mix st. run they sent me 2 silkies. I am not a big bantam person anymore, but they will be good incubators, or chick raisers when needed.

ok, so when I put them into lockdown a day or so ago they were alive in shell. As soon as I locked it up, I have seen no egg movement. I don’t want to open lid. It is day 20... I have shone a light on my eggs from outside the incubator and they don’t move. I have been staring at them constantly, no movement. Sometimes I think I see slight raising and lowering like breathing patterns but I think I’m going cross-eyed. Is this normal? I’m not normal but is my situation with the still and quiet eggs normal? I am having a bout of egg-ziety.

Back
Top Bottom