email verification

DDNONIN2016

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 27, 2012
SW Ohio
When I click on "follow member" under their avatar I get a pop-up box saying I will not receive email notifications about this member until I verify my e-mail. I tried to find info on this using the search feature with no luck. And I have searched everything under my profile and don't see where to verify the e-mail. I did go thru the steps to verify my e-mail when I first joined BYC but maybe I didn't do something right. I appreciate any help. thanks

Try going to your profile, click Edit Account Details, and re-entering your email address, then clicking "Save" (top right corner).
Let us know if that works!

Try going to your profile, click Edit Account Details, and re-entering your email address, then clicking "Save" (top right corner).
Let us know if that works!

So far it didn't work. I re-entered the email address and clicked save. Then clicked on follow under your avatar and I got the same message
hmm.png
. Nothing in my personal email inbox ref verifying

Hm... Odd... Any email yet? I just tried changing my email and got a verification in my inbox.
Well I still didn't get any verification message in my email but I did just get a notification via email that you posted something. So I guess it's working now. Very strange.
hu.gif
Thanks for your help
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom