Epic Stories(WARNING!:SOME OF THESE STORIES WILL CONTAIN BATTLE)

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
WARNING:Some posts will be goorey!Read at your own risk

Hey peeps!

I love love love making short(long?)stories and want to show everyone!

Follow along with my OCs!

Jane, Taylor, Arthur, Merln(Not so OC?), Gwen and Morgana(Not so OC?)Hiccup, Astrid, Toughnut, Roughnut, And Snotlout(How to train your dragon refrince)With the hamster Turkey and Hammy, The dogs Ellie, Greyie, Spot, Lucky, Maggie, Fire, Dogbone, and Sugar, The cats BlackaNight, Mewie, And Splash, And the Ferrets, Rocket, Ceader, Pine and Aspen!

The Warriors:

Ashstripe, Crowpaw/Claw, Lillypaw, Cloverfur, Hawkclaw, Canopypaw, Sunstar, Ravenpaw, Cloudfur, Goldentail, Flamestar, Rainstar, Star, Palepaw, and More!(Most of these cats go to my best friends!)

The Dogs:
Ash, Birch, Dark Storm, Flame, Star, Hollyshadow, Shadowfoot and Squrrielflight(above)

The Lions!
Merlin, LightStrike, Pride, Streaks Whisper and so so many more!

Stay tuned!

New Stories

A Whisper of Morgana's Death
(#Lions)
(Featuring:Streak's Whisper, Whispering Silver(AKA Morgana) Nd the Dragin.)

Streak's Whisper's feet paddedsilentally through the ungrouth.He shook a twig from his golden mane and padded onward.Suddenly, he stopped.He heard a voice and looked into the clearing.Whispering Silver was standing there.His love's beautiful gleaming black silver tipped fur was slightly ruffled.He saw that she was speaking to someone.He looked over.He just barley let a gasp escape his mouth.The Shamanic Raven Tarot, Death, was standing on the post next to her, His black feathers gleaming.Only the most of cruel lions would even counter to speak with the Tarot,–And the most powerful.He whipped around, his white fur snagged a bush as he pelted away, his mind whirling.His paws pounded on the earth as he headed for Killgarah's cave.Thegreat Dragon would have to help him.He pelted toward the Small cliff, and stopped.He looked up,"KillGarah Oh panicker a akasititla cowamorga!"He roared the dragon's speak, as, like his father, He could control the dragons at his will.The great dragon flew down, his chain clanging.He landed on the large boulder, and narrowed his eyes,"I see the young warlock has come to ask me again,"He quiered,"What is it this time, Whisper?"He asked.Streak's Whisper looked up, His eyes filled with sorrow,"You have to help me......Morgana....She.....Spoke to Death....Please help me..."He cried.
TO BE COUNTINUED!

A Whisper Of Morgana's Death (Part 2)
Killgarah shifted his weight, and titled his head slightly at the young warlock."Merlin,"He grumbled,"You know nothing of the power of this young Whitch,"He answered, narrowing his eyes."The young High Preiestess is on her path of victory, for her and her alone.She will not follow your path,"He grumbled, shaking his head,"In order for the Pride to live, The Whitch must die, and her death by your paws, and yours alone."He stared at the warlock.Streak's Whisper tried to hold back a screeching roar of anger, but it slipped out."SHE ISN'T A WHITCH!!!!"He screeched, his bellowing roar echoing for many moments.Killgarah hardly blinked a eye."Then your pride shall fall,"He answered, and without any goodbye, got up and flew away."NO!COME BACK!"He screeched."I AM A DRAGONLORD!YOU MUST ANSWER ME!!"He roared."I do not need to answer everything you desire Emryss!

Last edited:
New Stories

(#Lions)

Streak's Whisper's feet paddedsilentally through the ungrouth.He shook a twig from his golden mane and padded onward.Suddenly, he stopped.He heard a voice and looked into the clearing.Whispering Silver was standing there.His love's beautiful gleaming black silver tipped fur was slightly ruffled.He saw that she was speaking to someone.He looked over.He just barley let a gasp escape his mouth.The Shamanic Raven Tarot, Death, was standing on the post next to her, His black feathers gleaming.Only the most of cruel lions would even counter to speak with the Tarot,–And the most powerful.He whipped around, his white fur snagged a bush as he pelted away, his mind whirling.His paws pounded on the earth as he headed for Killgarah's cave.Thegreat Dragon would have to help him.He pelted toward the Small cliff, and stopped.He looked up,"KillGarah Oh panicker a akasititla cowamorga!"He roared the dragon's speak, as, like his father, He could control the dragons at his will.The great dragon flew down, his chain clanging.He landed on the large boulder, and narrowed his eyes,"I see the young warlock has come to ask me again,"He quiered,"What is it this time, Whisper?"He asked.Streak's Whisper looked up, His eyes filled with sorrow,"You have to help me......Morgana....She.....Spoke to Death....Please help me..."He cried.
TO BE COUNTINUED!
Cluck

i will never be able to get over you and Saeah and pretty much everyone else but me's writing skills. You are so descriptive! I love the way you tell stories! :clap

Cluck

i will never be able to get over you and Saeah and pretty much everyone else but me's writing skills. You are so descriptive! I love the way you tell stories! :clap
Meh, It's just a skill I guess.

NEVER SAY YOU CAN'T WRITE!If you sent your mind to something you can do it!

Meh, It's just a skill I guess.

NEVER SAY YOU CAN'T WRITE!If you sent your mind to something you can do it!
Extreme skill!
But I can't write. I can think of a million ideas, want to write them, then be too lazy to actually start writing XD
I started the FOTF idea in January. That's 2 months from now. Almost an entire year.

3 re-writes/ plot changes
5+ scrapped charries
And one chapter. Thaaats a draft XD
And then there is the prologue that I don't know how to write that is driving me CRAYZAY XD

Extreme skill!
But I can't write. I can think of a million ideas, want to write them, then be too lazy to actually start writing XD
I started the FOTF idea in January. That's 2 months from now. Almost an entire year.

3 re-writes/ plot changes
5+ scrapped charries
And one chapter. Thaaats a draft XD
And then there is the prologue that I don't know how to write that is driving me CRAYZAY XD
I loooveee Prouluges.Give me the base line and I'd do it for ya XDXD

WARNING:Some posts will be goorey!Read at your own risk

Hey peeps!

I love love love making short(long?)stories and want to show everyone!

Follow along with my OCs!

Jane, Taylor, Arthur, Merln(Not so OC?), Gwen and Morgana(Not so OC?)Hiccup, Astrid, Toughnut, Roughnut, And Snotlout(How to train your dragon refrince)With the hamster Turkey and Hammy, The dogs Ellie, Greyie, Spot, Lucky, Maggie, Fire, Dogbone, and Sugar, The cats BlackaNight, Mewie, And Splash, And the Ferrets, Rocket, Ceader, Pine and Aspen!

The Warriors:

Ashstripe, Crowpaw/Claw, Lillypaw, Cloverfur, Hawkclaw, Canopypaw, Sunstar, Ravenpaw, Cloudfur, Goldentail, Flamestar, Rainstar, Star, Palepaw, and More!(Most of these cats go to my best friends!)

The Dogs:
Ash, Birch, Dark Storm, Flame, Star, Hollyshadow, Shadowfoot and Squrrielflight(above)

The Lions!
Merlin, LightStrike, Pride, Streaks Whisper and so so many more!

Stay tuned!
WOOOOOOOO
YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR FABOO WRITING SKILLS ON HERE BESIDES LETTING THEM WASTE AWAY WHILE YOU WAIT A THOUSAND YEARS... FOR A THOUSAND MORE.... OHHHHH....
WAITING FOR ME IN SBW. :D

And I'm loving the first one! :th
*Shivers* :oops:

WOOOOOOOO
YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR FABOO WRITING SKILLS ON HERE BESIDES LETTING THEM WASTE AWAY WHILE YOU WAIT A THOUSAND YEARS... FOR A THOUSAND MORE.... OHHHHH....
WAITING FOR ME IN SBW. :D

And I'm loving the first one! :th
*Shivers* :oops:
XDXD

It's all thanks to the giving tree and this months event!Bought the Death tarot, put it on her, and was like ohhhhhhhhhh KEWL.

Next up is a LightStrike and Pride!

New Stories

(#Lions)

TO BE COUNTINUED!

A Whisper Of Morgana's Death (Part 2)
Killgarah shifted his weight, and titled his head slightly at the young warlock."Merlin,"He grumbled,"You know nothing of the power of this young Whitch,"He answered, narrowing his eyes."The young High Preiestess is on her path of victory, for her and her alone.She will not follow your path,"He grumbled, shaking his head,"In order for the Pride to live, The Whitch must die, and her death by your paws, and yours alone."He stared at the warlock.Streak's Whisper tried to hold back a screeching roar of anger, but it slipped out."SHE ISN'T A WHITCH!!!!"He screeched, his bellowing roar echoing for many moments.Killgarah hardly blinked a eye."Then your pride shall fall,"He answered, and without any goodbye, got up and flew away."NO!COME BACK!"He screeched."I AM A DRAGONLORD!YOU MUST ANSWER ME!!"He roared."I do not need to answer everything you desire Emryss!
*Jazz hands* Fabulous, Cluck!

Back
Top Bottom