Investigating Error 527 (also included are errors 520, 522, 524, and 525)

Just now
error_527_4-2.png

Yesterday
error 527_1.png

Followed by this
error 524_4.png

So weird!

I wonder if it's connection specific where you are? Maybe cloudflare's CDN servers by you are buggy. Their errors say our server is the issue, but we're not seeing any signs of that or tons of other people having the same problem. I mean, I see it once in a rare-moment, but not frequently or consistently.

I was getting these errors last night as well.

Another possibly related issue I'm seeing is the site freezing every once in a while. I will be typing a reply and nothing shows up in the text box. Takes a few seconds and then everything I typed shows up all at once. Seems to happen most if I'm replying or quoting a comment.

I thought it was just my phone but I'm able to click and use all the other features on my phone, just nothing on the site.

Wonder if it may be connected to this. ( see picture )

Maybe a software issue on the server, bad update, maybe a virus on the server? Seems similar to the issue we had at work on our servers, granted we have a large server but nothing I would suspect the size that is running this board, and I’m sure several other pages. We would be working fine then nothing couldn’t web surf, send email, etc couldn’t access intranet file system, then gone and working great.

We ended up finding 2 things an update said complete but was flaky at best, had to get some outside help from manufacture to reload the update, then found we had a virus, via email attachment running wild, sad news the server messing up kept it at bay, when we fixed the server update, it let the virus out, fun times trying to fix and clean 3000 plus machines.

BDCB5DCB-85FB-412C-99C5-E0036EDA3854.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom