Everything Asil Thread ( show off those Asil )

Pics
Blaine,
Is that cock out of my Hyderabads?

Sorry doc. Yes, I believe he is from your blood. I got him directly from Cuda as a stag. I am really pleased with him. I have a stag that looks just like him. I hope he has the heart too.

Howdy! I bought these hens and roosters a few months ago, but I'm not too sure on the breed. They're either Asil or Shamo...or maybe a mix. Can anyone help me identify them based on my pics? They are almost a year old...all of my hens are currently laying on eggs. Thanks!

Howdy! I bought these hens and roosters a few months ago, but I'm not too sure on the breed. They're either Asil or Shamo...or maybe a mix. Can anyone help me identify them based on my pics? They are almost a year old...all of my hens are currently laying on eggs. Thanks!

I'm not for sure but they could be Thai ........... could be asil or shamo but need to talk to the experts first (someone who has owned all these for a long period/time and is knowledgeable on them).
I think They Are BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the input! Based on what I've read and seen online, I think they're all Asil. Any input and info is appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the input! Based on what I've read and seen online, I think they're all Asil. Any input and info is appreciated, thanks!
Actually, the very definition of the word Asil means 'purity' as in reference to their breeding. Though they may be Asil-like if you do not know their breeding then by definition they are not Asil.

They are definitely not Malay.

If you do not know their breeding then really the best you can say is that they are simply Orientals.

Back
Top Bottom