Eye-named hatch-a-long eggs to root for - Hatch-Along

Sorry y'all, didn't mean that to sound bad or pitiful 🙂

The weather here is awful 🥶 and it's my mood that's pitiful 🤣 it's south Texas dang it, not south Dakota! 🤣
I've been a smidge negative lately too, it happens. It's snowing here today, our first snowfall of the season, it's gorgeous. But I do worry about my birds staying warm enough, and I'm incredibly grateful we will only get in the teens and not going single digits or below zero. It can happen, but I'm hoping we don't this winter!

There are more
day 13
day13.PNG

Sorry y'all, didn't mean that to sound bad or pitiful 🙂

The weather here is awful 🥶 and it's my mood that's pitiful 🤣 it's south Texas dang it, not south Dakota! 🤣
I totally get it! It's been almost constant rain and cold here. We're not in Macedonian bear country, for goodness sake :p !
I've been a smidge negative lately too, it happens. It's snowing here today, our first snowfall of the season, it's gorgeous. But I do worry about my birds staying warm enough, and I'm incredibly grateful we will only get in the teens and not going single digits or below zero. It can happen, but I'm hoping we don't this winter!
We've been getting snow, and then rain, and then it gets cold again and snows. It's been slush or ice for a while.
The weather really does effect one's mood!
Congratulations on the first snowfall of the season @2ndTink!

Back
Top Bottom